Nassau county jail inmate search fl
- Florida Prison and Jail Information Directory. The following is a list of all the prisons and jails in Florida. Every listed correctional institution has information on the visiting hours and mailing address for inmates, as well as how you can send books, magazines, and money to the correctional facility.
- State: FL Zip Code: 32097-5400 County: Nassau County Phone #: 904-225-0331 Fax #: 904-225-9189 Additional Information Type: Sheriff's Departments Population Served: 59830 Number of Officers: 80. Nassau County Sheriff. Inmate Search in Nassau County Detention Facility
- A Nassau County Inmate Search provides detailed information about a current or former inmate in Nassau County, Florida. Federal, Florida State, and local Nassau County prison systems are required to document all prisoners and public inmate records on every incarcerated person.
- East Pasco Records Retention Facility. 38319 McDonald Street Dade City, FL 33525. Phone: (352) 521-4489. Mailing Address: 38053 Live Oak Avenue Dade City, FL 33523-3805
- State Facts Capital: Tallahassee Population: 17,789,864 State Prison Population: 85,533 Probation Population: 281,170 Violent Crime Rate National Ranking: 2
- The exploding population growth and parallel growth in demand for court-related services had strained the court facilities past the point of capacity. In 2001, the Osceola County Courthouse opened to the public. The courthouse will serve the citizens of Osceola County well into the 21st Century.
- Dial 911 for Emergencies Jail Info: (904) 630-5760. Police Info: (904) 630-7600. Help. Webmaster